Department of Algebra and Logic
Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics
Ivan Franko National University of L'viv
Theоrem. Effective Bezout domain is an elementary divisor ring.
Open problem. Is every a commutative Bezout domain effective domain?
- Commutative Bezout domains in which any nonzero prime ideal is contained in a finite set of maximal ideals
- Diagonal reduction of matrices over commutative semihereditary Bezout ring
- Algorithm of divisibility over generalizations of polynomial rings
- Presentation of the book «Factorization of matrices over elementary divisor rings»
- Volodymyr Shchedryk, Presentation of the book
Latest from B. Zabavsky
- Classiﬁcation of rings of continuous functions
- Prof. Zabavsky has finished his monograph. Contents
- Основи алгебраїчної К-теорії
- Questions related to the K-theoretical aspect of Bezout rings with various stable range conditions
- The connection of the prime spectrum geometry of a commutative Bezout domain and its stable range